Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dad's just told me our very first maid, Jacqueline's in town. This is the lady that took care of me from birth till I was about three. I kinda vaguely remember her, really really fair with funny hair. I'm really excited she's here. She's dropping by our house on Monday. To see how much Adrian and I have grown up in the 14 years she hasn't seen us in. Amazing really. Dad says I was really attached to her, and she to me. She even named her daughter Clarissa. How cool is that. The girl's about twelve now. I'm just so super excited to see her. She must be pretty old now and probably looks completely different from this vauge outline I have of her face. I still absolutely can't wait. Maybe she can tell me stories about when I was a baby. Mum and Dad were never around much to know more than how I took 3 hours to finish a meal. Maybe she remembers what my first words were and whatever. I'm probably the only kid who doesn't know that. Ahhhh. I totally can't wait!

No comments: